EECU is looking for a Digital Loan Specialist to expand relationships with EECU members and acquire new relationships by providing needs based products and services through the Digital Branch. This position is eligible for a Sign-on Bonus of $500.00.
The Digital Loan Specialist will be in training in office for the first 6 months, then can be on a hybrid scheduled after that, if in good standing. Hybrid schedule on weekly basis will be 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
To be eligible for full-time
remote work, you must show that you can successfully work independently and
meet productivity goals. Also you must have a reliable wired, high speed
internet and broadband connection (20Mbps+ download speed/ 5Mbps+ upload
speed). Applicants must provide this requirement has been met. You provide the
high-speed internet. We will provide everything else (computer, monitor, keyboard,
The Digital Loan Specialist is responsible for opening new accounts, working loan applications and processing loan closings. The new accounts and loans may be initiated online or via phone. The Digital Loan Specialist manages all Interaction Client queues as well as Meridian Link queues. The Digital Loan Specialist is expected to cross sell to existing and new member’s products that will enhance the member’s financial relationship with EECU.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Loan Specialist:
- Manages incoming calls with online applications to ensure all members are handled quickly and efficiently and keeping first call resolution top of mind. Interview members thoroughly to obtain the most complete application for approval. Leverage competitor and market research to identify opportunities to improve member journey.
- Performs member service functions such as open new accounts, accurately complete all member service documentation, completes necessary file maintenance on accounts as the need arises, and orders checks while staying within policies, procedures and Federal Regulations.
- Meet or exceed established monthly service expectations. Perform financial profiles on members to ascertain relationship expansion opportunities; Utilize Meridian Link cross-selling tools; Utilize internal opportunity reports as provided by management and actively participate in all sales campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex member account issues. Provide positive, professional customer service while handling irate members over the phone, listening to the member’s concern, asking probing questions to further understand the issue, and offer a resolution during the initial contact when possible. Follow up with the member as required.
- Monitors unclaimed queues and maintains established service levels at all times.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
- Minimum one to two years of financial institution experience or equivalent education
- Two or more years of consumer lending experience
- One to two years in customer service or sales related experience
- One to two years of call center experience
- Customer service skills
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Places a sense of urgency in responding to members
- Credit Union and Federal Regulations
- Ability to easily commute to call center in Downtown Fort
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 10am to 7pm and rotating Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant's credit history. Only applicants with good credit history will be considered for open positions.
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $3.3 billion in USD assets and serves over 260,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Reg DD, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg Z, Reg B, FCRA/FACTA, and Service Members Civil Relief. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.