Today marks the largest intergenerational wealth transfer in history with $30 trillion in assets projected to pass from boomers to their heirs in the United States alone.
Yet 60% of American adults don’t have an estate plan.
Unlike a will, a trust can be customized to suit your needs upon your death, as well as while you’re still here.
A little trust goes a long way:
- Avoids probate court proceedings
- Ensures you receive proper care and financial affairs are in order if you become incapacitated
- Prevents beneficiaries from squandering their inheritance
- Protects you from potential elder financial abuse
- Preserves family harmony with a corporate trustee who is objective and staffed with legal and investment professionals who have a legal duty to act in the best interest of your beneficiaries.
To learn more about Trusts, click here
Trust services provided by Members Trust Company, a federal thrift regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. Information in this website is for general illustration and informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific legal or tax advice. For specific legal or tax advice, please consult with your attorney and/or accountant.