EECU proudly supports teachers and staff recognition programs
Recognizing teachers and staff means saying thank you to the people who make us better. And, to encourage excellence in academic settings, it’s critical to have award mechanisms in place which help reward the above-and-beyond efforts of teachers and administrators, that is why EECU sponsors recognition programs at local school districts in our community, including:
- Arlington ISD - Teachers and Department Employees of the Month Award recognizes staff for their hard work, dedication and inspiring students.
- Crowley ISD - Heartbeat Team Award recognizes employees who display heart as they go above and beyond their job description, inspiring other employees through their extraordinary work ethic.
- Fort Worth ISD - Webby Award recognizes campus websites that engage families, students, alumni and the community at large.
- Keller ISD - Heart at Work Award recognizes staff for the passion they have for their work and inspiring others.
- Northwest ISD - “Going the Extra Mile” Award recognizes staff who provide excellent customer service to families and community members in Northwest ISD.
Teachers and school staff inspire our children to do well and succeed in life, and EECU is proud to recognize their important role in our community.