Registering for Online Banking
You will need to register for Online Banking before you can log in. To register, hover over "Log In" in the top menu and then click "Enroll now". To create your login you will need to know your account number, the primary account holder’s contact information, and the primary account holder's mother’s maiden name.
Forgot your username or password?
If you've forgotten your username or password, hover over "Log In" in the top menu and then click "Forgot username/password?". To recover your password you'll need to know your username and the phone number on your account. To recover your username, click “I forgot my username”. You will need to know the email address on your account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your username.
First time logging in
The first time you log into Online Banking on a new device, you will need to authenticate the device. You will be sent a unique code to either the email address or mobile phone number listed on your EECU account. This code will need to be entered into the pop-up window before you can login.
You will also need to re-authenticate your device, if you delete the browser cookies or if your computer is blocking third-party cookies.
If you are being asking to authenticate your device everytime you are logging into Online Banking, it is most likely because your computer is blocking third-party cookies. Use the following browser specific instructions to enable third-party cookies:
Internet Explorer Settings
If you are using Internet Explorer 10/11, you may be deleting your cookies automatically and will need to change that setting in order to more easily access online banking (skip entering the verification code).
- To properly access Online Banking solutions, you will need to enable first-party and third-party cookies.
- Open your browser, click on TOOLS (also known as Gear icon).
- Select Internet Options.
- In the GENERAL tab, under the heading Browsing history, uncheck the 'Delete browsing history on exit' checkbox.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click the "Advanced" button.
- Select the "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" checkbox.
- Select 'First-party Cookies' and 'Third-party Cookies', if needed.
- Select the "Always Allow Session Cookies" checkbox.
Click the OK
Mozilla Firefox Settings
- From the menu bar, click on "Tools".
- From the Tools menu, select "Options...".
- In the Options window, select the "Privacy" icon
- Check If the "Firefox will" dropdown option is "Never remember history," cookies will be deleted from the browser upon browser close; if user is experiencing trouble with the MFA cookie, you can change the option to "Remember history" so that the cookie remains between sessions.
- If the "Firefox will" dropdown option is "Use customer settings for history," ensure that both the "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third-party cookies" boxes are checked (ON) and the "Keep until" dropdown option value is "they expire."
- In the Options window, select the "Content" icon.
- Uncheck (OFF) the checkbox for "Block Popup Windows". * Or if you choose to have it checked (ON), be sure to add your FI's domain to the list of Allowed Sites.
- Check (ON) the checkbox for "Load Images automatically".
- In the Options window, select the "Advanced" icon/tab.
- Select the "Security" section.
- Check (ON) the checkbox for "Use SSL 2.0".
- Check (ON) the checkbox for "Use SSL 3.0".
Click on OK button to close the Options window.
Safari (MAC Users only)
**Important note about cookies settings: By default, Safari blocks all third-party cookies from being accepted. This setting will cause parts of Online Banking, Bill Pay and other third-party services to function incorrectly
- From the menu bar, click/select the Safari menu.
- From the Safari menu, select "Preferences...".
- In the Preferences window, click the "Security" icon/tab.
- In the "Web Content" section,
- Click (ON) the checkbox for: "Enable plug-ins".
- Click (ON) the checkbox for "Enable Java".
- Unclick (OFF) the checkbox for Block popup windows. *
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, select the "Always" radio button.
- Click ON the checkbox for "Ask before sending a non-secure form to a secure website.
- In the Preferences window, click the "AutoFill" icon/tab.
- Unclick (OFF) the checkbox for "User names and passwords".
Close the Preferences window.
Google Chrome Settings
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on the three vertical dots.
- At the bottom, click Advanced,
- Under Privacy and security, click on Site Settings
- Under site Settings, click on Cookies
- Turn on “Allow sites to save and read cookie data(recommended)
- Turn off “Block third-party cookies”.