Glenn Mandeville Memorial Scholarship
EECU is now accepting applications for the 2019 Glenn Mandeville Memorial Scholarship!
Each year, EECU presents six $5,000 scholarships to selected applicants within our field of Membership. Three scholarships are awarded to students intending to enter the field of education, and three scholarships are awarded to students selecting a career other than the educational field. The Scholarship Committee will consider those students who meet the following eligibility requirements and proof of intent:
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Applicant or parent/legal guardian must be a Member in good standing with EECU
- Applicant must express on their application his/her intended field of study
- Recipient of scholarship funds must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 to receive annual distribution funds
- The scholarship must be used for the purpose of study at an accredited college or university
- Academic achievement, character, leadership and personal recommendations will be considered in the selection of scholarship recipients
You may also pick up an application in counseling offices at local high schools.