Occassionally after you have finalized your EECU auto loan, you may receive notice that you need to provide proof of auto insurance. This notice will be provided through email and you can submit the proof at www.myloaninsurance.com/eecu
or by calling (866) 776-6977
Submitting proof of insurance
Additional information required:
- You will need the reference ID and PIN that are provided in the email you received.
- If you do not have the email with the reference ID and PIN you may call (817) 882-0800.
- Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
- Named Insured
- Policy Period
- Policy Number
- Comprehensive and (Auto) collision coverage with deductibles not to exceed $1000.00
- EECU listed as the lien holder
- Collateral description - year, make, model, and VIN
- Typically all of this information can be found on the “Declarations” page of an insurance policy.
**An insurance card is NOT
an acceptable insurance document**